Our expertise can carry the warehouse from the initial planning stages through the implementation process, using proven warehousing and distribution solutions. We provide on-site management of the entire implementation process to maintain quality, schedule and cost conformance. Our approach is to implement solutions ensuring project success. Implementation support is provided in the following areas:
- WAREHOUSE STRATEGIC PLANNING – Selecting the most efficient storage designs, material handling systems and warehouse management systems to ensure peak operations performance.
- DISTRIBUTION CENTER DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION – Creating, maintaining and administering budgets and schedules; assisting with obtaining proper permits; overseeing installation; developing product slotting configurations for maximum material handling and storage efficiency; conducting equipment acceptance testing and providing start-up support when operations go live.
- DISTRIBUTION NETWORK CONFIGURATION – Determining the number and location of distribution centers and manufacturing plants.
- SYSTEMS INTEGRATION – Seamlessly integrating computerized and manual warehousing systems through system configuration and set up, acceptance testing start-up and implementation.
- INVENTORY MANAGEMENT – Analyzing inventory levels throughout the supply chain.
- TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM PLANNING – Selecting the best transportation configuration and suppliers to minimize costs.
- MAINTENANCE – Turning the maintenance operation into a profit center by improving product quality, utilization of equipment operators, overall equipment effectiveness, throughput capacity and equipment life.